Carbeile Junior School

Parental Consent Trips/Medication

We are no longer allowed to accept verbal permission for children to go on a trip. Unfortunately, if we do not receive written confirmation, your child will not be able to go. Also, we have been advised that all medication has to have written authorisation in order that we can administer it in school. This means that parents/carers will need to deliver the medication to school, and sign a form notifying us of the dosage and frequency of the medication. This applies to all medicines including creams, throat sweets and antibiotics. If children bring in their own medication, the staff will not be able to dispense it.

Consent to Dispense forms are available at school reception or available to download following the link below.

generic-downloadConsent to Dispense Medication in School